PCEI’s Restoration team consults with private landowners and land managers on a broad range of environmental issues with an emphasis on promoting functional native landscapes.
- Site visit and consultation.
- Habitat restoration design and construction projects with an emphasis on riparian areas, wetlands, streams, rivers and priority or degraded habitats.
- Site assessment and planning with a focus on the riparian area and natural storm water management techniques.
- Consulting on environmental permitting requirements for federal, state and local City and County permits.
- Erosion control and slope stabilization.
- Native riparian and wetland planting.
- Sales and propagation of native trees, shrubs and forbs.
- Monitoring projects for permit compliance and long-term project efficacy.
Contact us if you would like to know more about our services, tell us more about your project, and/or see how PCEI’s Restoration Team can help with your project.