The mission of the Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute (PCEI) is to increase citizen involvement in decisions that affect our region’s environment.
- To encourage sustainable living, provide experiential learning, and offer opportunities for serving in our community, while actively protecting and restoring our natural resources
- To promote the ecological health and social welfare of the Palouse-Clearwater region.
- To actively participate in the conservation, preservation, and restoration of environmentally sensitive lands, natural areas, and unique ecosystems.
- To provide forums for the free exchange of views in matters of concern to the public.
- To inform and educate the public on issues of importance to the sustainable future of the Palouse-Clearwater region thus promoting a well-informed, active and concerned citizenry
Learn more about what we do in this short video and then visit us in person at the PCEI Nature Center! Thank you, Kendyl Landeck, for the incredible amount of work you put into making this wonderful video for us!