When you choose to participate in one of our AmeriCorps Placement Programs, you become part of a nationwide family of AmeriCorps members, community volunteers, and agencies that are called to action.
Member Benefits (for full time members)
- Living Stipend: $16,502 (before taxes)
- Health Insurance, Child Care and Food Stamps
- Member Development (i.e. workshops, trainings, volunteering, conferences)
- Experience in the field, networking, ample opportunities for professional development
- Education Award: $6,895 (to use towards repaying a qualified loan or continuing education)
Positions for the PCEI AmeriCorps program for the current service year will be posted here and on the AmeriCorps website. For positions available in the Portland area with the Confluence Environmental Center, please contact our main office at 208-882-1444.