Community Engagement Coordinator
The Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute (PCEI) is looking to hire a Community Engagement Coordinator to support the mission and vision of PCEI by managing membership and volunteer initiatives; coordinating and scheduling key community events; and communicating PCEI’s activities and accomplishments to the communities which PCEI serves.
PCEI is seeking a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- 3 years experience with marketing and communications or related field and/or community organizing and outreach experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in media, communications, business or a closely related field
- Is detail-oriented, meets deadlines, and is self-motivated
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, donor management programs, social media management
- Ability to work with the Mac operating system.
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated involvement in community sectors
- Demonstrate skills in working in a fast-paced, diverse, and frequently changing organization
Full time, $35K, plus a generous benefits package.
ASAP. Projected start and training in June.
We will be accepting applications until position is filled.
Submit Resume and Letter of Application to:
PCEI, PO Box 8596, Moscow, ID 83843, email@example.com, 208.882.1444