Spring into Spring with March’s Seasonal Wanderings Family Series event: Spring Equinox Stretch!
Sunday, March 20th marks to Spring (vernal) Equinox. All ages are welcome at the PCEI Nature Center to celebrate this special day with us. Just returning from a Spring Break trip? What better way to re-center than some family yoga and a nature hike? Be sure to arrive on time; we have a full and exciting agenda!
1) Brief Astronomy Presentation from local astronomer, Chet Bart. What is the equinox anyway?
2) Nature-themed family yoga with Jessica Drago. Rejuvenate, restore, and re-center with your family through fun movement appropriate for all ages.
3) Nature Hike with local naturalist, Ranger Steve Ullrich! What are the sites, sounds, and smells of spring on the Palouse?
Don’t miss out! Register today!
* Registration is required and may be done here: http://www.pcei.org/
* This program will take place entirely outside. Make sure to dress for the weather as well as the activities.
* This program is FREE and has a suggested donation of ~$3 per person. Prefer to pay with a card? Donations may be made to the Environmental Education program prior to the event through our website: https://www.pcei.org/