In an effort to remain connected while maintaining safe physical distances, we have developed a picnic series for this summer that will stand in place of our usual Pubbin’ on the Patio.
On Friday, August 14th, enjoy food by Humble Burger and beer from Hunga Dunga while listening to music by Cooper Trail. Sponsored by Trail & Swift Financial representing Northwestern Mutual.
- A variety of meal options available from Humble Burger (see menu below for options and pricing)
- A selection of Hunga Dunga beer available for purchase: $4/beer
- Non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase: $2/beverage
*Online ordering is now closed.
Pick up food at the PCEI Nature Center between 5:00pm and 7:00pm. Eat at the Nature Center anywhere you like!
- Rain does not cancel. You will still pick up your food and beverages and enjoy your picnic at the Nature Center or take it home with you.
- Follow CDC guidelines. Please wear a face mask when picking up your meal, or when interacting with non-household members. Please observe safe physical distancing (at least 6′) between household groups while eating.
- We will have water and cups available.
- Some chair and picnic table seating available. Bring blankets, folding chairs or whatever else you need to be seated comfortably during your picnic.