In an effort to remain connected while maintaining safe physical distances, we have developed a picnic series for this summer that will stand in place of our usual Pubbin’ on the Patio.
Upcoming Picnic Dates
Please purchase food and beverages using the Picnic Order Form below so we know how many picnics to prepare.*
Friday, July 10th
Food by Kitchen Counter (choice of sandwich: ham, butter & pickles OR roasted tomato mozzarella, includes lemony kale salad and french potato salad, a crispy chocolate chip cookie, utensils and napkins). Wine by Vine Wine Bar & Cellar (white or red). Non-alcoholic beverages also available for purchase.
Friday, July 17th
- Meal options: Prosciutto or Vegetarian. Each meal includes a homemade baguette, cheese, fruit, hazelnuts, olives, and pickled veggies packed in a take-out box. $20/meal
- Wine is Lone Birch Rosé from Yakima Valley: $10/bottle
- Non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
*Limit of 50 meals available for our July 17th Picnic at PCEI! Deadline to order is by 6pm on Wednesday, July 15th.
Pick up food at the Nancy Taylor Stage at the PCEI Nature Center between 5:00pm and 6:00pm. Eat at the Nature Center anywhere you like!
- Rain does not cancel. You will still pick up your food and beverages and enjoy your picnic at the Nature Center or take it home with you.
- Follow CDC guidelines. Please wear a face mask when picking up your meal, or when interacting with non-household members. Please observe safe physical distancing (at least 6′) between household groups while eating.
- We will have water and cups available.
- Some chair and picnic table seating available. Bring blankets, folding chairs or whatever else you need to be seated comfortably during your picnic.