- This event has passed.
PCEI Nature Center Photo Contest – Week 3
March 30, 2020 @ 6:00 am-April 5, 2020 @ 11:30 pmFree
Enter Week 3 of the PCEI Nature Center Photo Contest for the chance to win a copy of the Palouse Prairie Field Guide!
How to Enter
- Visit the PCEI Nature Center (located at 1040 Rodeo Drive in Moscow, Idaho) any day of the week from dawn to dusk Monday, March 30 – Sunday, April 5 and take photos during your visit(s). Please follow CDC guidelines while you are visiting including staying six feet or more from other visitors.
- Post your favorite photo(s) of from your Nature Center visit(s) on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter:
- Tag PCEI in your post(s). PCEI is PCEI.org on Facebook, @pcei_naturecenter on Instagram and @PCEIorg on Twitter.
- Include the hashtag #pceinaturecenterphotocontest
- If you prefer, you can also email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “PCEI Nature Center Photo Contest” and we will post your photo for you in the Discussion section of the Facebook event page
- No limitations on number of entries per entrant but number of entries will neither increase nor decrease your chances of winning.
Photos will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit and subject matter. Number of likes on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will also be taken into account but not to the exclusion of the merits of the photo. While professional photographers are not prohibited from participating, the Contest is meant to encourage young and/or amateur photographers and to engage visitors with the outdoors at the PCEI Nature Center.
By participating in the contest, each entrant (and/or, if entrant is a Minor, such Minor’s parent or legal guardian) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by the Official Rules (https://pcei.org/nature-center/photo-contest-2020/) of the PCEI Nature Center Photo Contest.