Thanks for Coming to the 7th Annual Animals of the Night!
Despite the wet weather, Animals of the Night was a smashing good time! Over 385 guests enjoyed learning about nocturnal animals, making crafts, listening to music and sipping hot coco. Check out photos from the event on our Facebook page!
This event couldn’t have been possible without the generous support of Pullman Radio, The Latah Eagle, Pickard Orthodontics, Landeck & Forseth Attorneys at Law, Howard Hughs Appliances, Allegra Print and Imaging, Jeff’s Electric, First Wind Palouse, Northwestern Mutual, Bearable Dentistry, Latah Sanitation INC., Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse, Gritman Medical Center and Hyperspud Sports. Also, thanks to the 40+ volunteers who served as station experts, trail guides and greeters! Your dedication to this event makes it possible each year.
Check out this clip from the KLEW live broadcast from this year’s event!
- Animals of the Night 2013 – Highlights and Supporters
- Over 530 people attended our 6th Annual Animals of the Night event on Friday, October 25, 2013! Thanks to such an outpouring of community support, over $3,700 was raised through sponsorships, donations, and ticket sales to support PCEI’s education programs
- Animals of the Night 2014
- Animals of the Night 2013
- Animals of the Night 2012
- Animals of the Night 2011
- Animals of the Night 2010
- Animals of the Night 2009
- Animals of the Night 2008