- Engineering Excellence Honor Award from ACEC Oregon (American Council of Engineering Companies of Oregon) for PCEI’s Paradise Creek Ecosystem Restoration Design-Build Project.
- Excellence in Civic Engagement from Washington State University’s Center for Civic Engagement in recognition of PCEI’s commitment to learning through campus-community engagement.
- Progressive Environmental Leader of the Year, presented to Tom Lamar, PCEI’s Executive Director at United Vision for Idaho’s 11th Annual Progressive Celebration and Awards Dinner on January 9, 2009.
- Certificate of Appreciation from the City of Pullman / Washington State University to recognize PCEI’s participation in Cougar Pride Days 2007
- Certificate of Recognition from Sustainable Table and the Eat Well Guided Tour of America to PCEI for exemplary efforts in promoting local, sustainable food and for being part of the 2007 Pie Across America and the Eat Well Guided Tour of America
- Certificate of Appreciation from ASES (American Solar Energy Society) National Solar Tour in recognition of PCEI’s contribution to public education through participation in demonstrating renewable energy, energy efficiency, and conservation in the built environment toward a sustainable energy economy.
- Mayor’s Award Honorable Mention from the City of Pullman for PCEI’s Commitment to community, pride in work and attention to detail in Cougar Pride Days 2006
- Certificate of Thanks from University of Idaho Civic Education Project to PCEI’s Community Garden and Paradise Creek Cleanup for their partnership with Saturdays of Service and dedication to the Moscow Community
- Certificate of Appreciation from Washington State University College of Agriculture and Home Economics and Career Fair
- Certificate of Distinguished Honor from North Central Idaho Works Board to PCEI for distinguished leadership and service to the NCIWB Employment and Training Programs
- PCEI was recognized as a Founder of a New Northwest by Sustainable Northwest in recognition of our innovative work to build a sustainable economy in the Northwest, for refusing to sacrifice the good of the land for the good of the people or the good of the people for the good of the land – finding a new path which honors both, for giving of ourselves to a vision of the human community working together – able to think beyond itself to embrace the entire biological community and from one generation to many.
- Service-Learning Regional Recognition Event: Outstanding Community Partner
- Certificate of Appreciation from the National Civilian Community Corps/AmeriCorps National Service to PCEI for dedication and commitment to National Service and for time, effort and devotion in creating quality projects and meaningful experiences for Corps Members
- PCEI’s founder, MaryJane Butters, was recognized as a Founder of a New Northwest by Sustainable Northwest
- Certificate of Appreciation from Private Industry Council of North Central Idaho/Job Service in recognition of PCEI’s support of the 1999 JTPA Summer Youth Employment and Training Program
- Certificate of Appreciation from Moscow Central Lions Club to Tom Lamar, PCEI Executive Director
- Certificate of Recognition from EPA’s Transportation Partners to PCEI for making smart moves for healthier transportation choices in Idaho
- Green Star Award from Green Star for North Central Idaho to PCEI in recognition of successfully meeting all standards established by the Green Star Program and certifying that this is an Environmentally Responsible Business
- Orchid Award from City of Moscow / Latah County Idaho (presented on behalf of the Moscow and Latah County Historical Preservation Commissions) to Tom Lamar, PCEI’s Executive Director in recognition of demonstrated commitment and exceptional contribution to the preservation of Latah County’s historical resources.
- Certificate of Merit from Rivers Council of Washington in recognition of PCEI’s diverse efforts in watershed conservation, preservation and citizen involvement